Monday, January 25, 2010

Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 4.5 6a Motorola Mobile Phone Tools Doesn't Detect My Motorola L6 Via (Bluesoleil's Dongle) Bluetooth?

Motorola Mobile Phone Tools doesn't detect my Motorola L6 via (Bluesoleil's dongle) bluetooth? - motorola mobile phone tools 4.5 6a

I recently upgraded my Motorola Mobile Phone Tools on your website. Now that I have the latest version. You do not have the ability to manually select a COM port and the phone connected. The only way to connect to my phone for is to search for Bluetooth devices. I have tried to recognize my phone for 60 seconds to locate and Motorola Mobile Phone Tools. But it is not able to recognize my L6, but is visible in the window BlueSoleil. BlueSoleil even has a Bluetooth DUN modem on COM15. But there's simply no way for me to say stupid, Motorola Mobile Phone Tools, instead of wasting time searching for Bluetooth devices. I'm tired of this thing. Please help me.

Thank you in advance and have a good day ...

1 comment:

paladin_... said...

Yes, Motorola Phone Tools can be annoying. That's what they propose.

1. http://developer.motorola.com/docstools/ ...
Install the latest drivers
2. You connect the phone right after installing
3. To use Bluetooth, select a connection with the configuration of various phone
4. Make sure that the phone off and on again. Let them browse in full
5. Select your phone model as L6
6. Using Bluetooth
7. You are cordially invited to make the phone visible to
8. Follow the instructions
9. You should have

There is no connection, the strength parameters of L6 phone MPT, then Bluetooth. MPT then stop and restart your PC. At the same time, switch the phone off and on again. Please allow complete cycle. I also recommend that you use your PC to load completely before starting to MPT. The software as mentioned above is notoriously volatile and sensitive. In the worst case, install MPT (after export SMS, or what data you want).

I've used since 2003, and MPTsome tinkering to get a job is. If you do not have the patience to try Mobiledit

www.mobiledit.com

The latest calendar, phonebook, SMS, file transfer. It is much more stable than the MPT, but you must purchase the software time to ...

Post a Comment