Saturday, January 2, 2010

Facial Eczema Treatment Facial Eczema Treatments?

Facial Eczema treatments? - facial eczema treatment

I tend to go, or dry red patches on my face caused by eczema. I went to the doctor several times and was fobbed of aqueous cream (which) helps and hydrocortisone cream (which my skin is illuminated).

Are there supplements I can, until I help my eczema?
I also wonder if it goes that would serve as evidence of food sensitivity? Where can I get one?
What can I do to avoid suffering?

Thanks

1 comment:

Dr Frank said...

There are useful supplements and evening primrose oil, which was argued by some doctors for several years, has been largely discredited.

Food allergy is virtually secured at an impasse. I have some suggestions standard.

Here is a list of do's and don'ts that I hope will be useful.

Things to do: --

Do not use biological powders
Do not use fabric softener
Do not use washing soap or detergent with
Do not use standard shower gels, bath additives or

Things to do: --

Try outdated fairy duster
Use Hairball
Use a free detergent soap to wash hands, etc.
Use a shower gel like Oilatum
Use a moisture bath additive like Aveeno
Use a good moisturizer, like Aveeno
The use regularly, you can no longer hydration!
The use of antihistamines for itching, a sedative as loratadine in the morning and a sedative and a Piriton night.
You may need to use steroids creams / ointments areas bursting. Or useand sweet as you can, and face no more than 1% hydrocortisone, the least possible time.

Sorry if you already knew everything :-(

Post a Comment