Thursday, January 21, 2010

How Much To Weave Extensions Cost How Much Do Hair Extensions Cost?

How much do hair extensions cost? - how much to weave extensions cost

I've tried clip on hair extensions. They take a long time for me to post every day, and they appear, and sometimes you can see the tracks, and it seems very bad taste.

I want nothing, I sewed in my hair, because my hands slipped and I saw girls with tissues and sometimes even their traces are visible.

I want my hair above the belt line about 18 inches. And I want to look natural.

What is the cost of hair extensions?
[Synthetic or human hair]
What is the best method to use?
How long in general?
Can I use it myself and it seems?
Is it cheaper to buy pre-tipped hair extensions in a beauty salon or buy the extensions in the salon, where I use?

Thank you!

3 comments:

Rachel P said...

Quality human hair extensions can cost between $ 20-2500 and used by one expert or another will be represented not natural.

RoseGirl... said...

If one every kind of hair extensions to your own hair .... ur going and the desired length, and it will be expensive!

licia001... said...

Well, it really depends on where you go, a cheap but what can take a week (some of them even hold stick) in the half, but we must be careful when you remove or they carry out their own hair to. Glue and hair extensions in your local store offer.

Post a Comment