Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bathroom Runners Runners... Pee Outside To Avoid Very Long Bathroom Lines?

Runners... pee outside to avoid very long bathroom lines? - bathroom runners

In a race on the highway or a marathon with thousands of participants, there is a great line for the urinals.

I think men should urinate in the open - is so fast, they released for urinating against a tree or a building in the bathroom for us girls. When I see some people, to pee, I'm not really loud, I'm glad that a few people cuz blocking my way to a urinal.

Or do we girls have to run into the bushes, if at all?

7 comments:

Clair ツ said...

hahaa I totally agree with youu.
My friends had to go so bad they go into the bushes, but havent really tried lol.
Another thing, if I hate is when the toilet paper runs out superr FAStT: /

Humble Bee said...

I know wait what you mean, I hate that, especially since theres only a few kilometers long. I want to wait like everyone else, by subject, to introduce some non-residential sectors and would be a good thing, but some houses and roads reagualr if all sour, it could lead to!

missbean... said...

We human beings, not animals. To be done in a civilized society, not urinate on the side of the road. If this is not enough, Porta Potty, please send a complaint letter to the organizers of the event. If enough people, the more so next time

aussiege... said...

I do not work, unless I am chased by a grizzly, but I'm an avid hiker. Yes, I take the brush, if necessary. What can you do? It helps if you have friends you have to block the view of others. To stand with their backs

Timothy Love said...

It is a crime
Do not be. in his audience.

btw I am a runner too ..... Just hold ur pee or make go ..... And I do not drink too much, or simply rinse the mouth.

LOL smileyface :) said...

haha true dat! I hate it when that happens, but I prefer to use pots, so I was wearing before you leave

Jenn said...

as long as you can see below, the fine

Post a Comment