Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dental Assistant Jobs In San Diego Is A Dental Assistant Job On A Military Base Transferable?

Is a dental assistant job on a military base transferable? - dental assistant jobs in san diego

I finished dental school and my husband is in the Navy. Unfortunately, we have to go to Jacksonville, Florida. very soon. We are from San Diego, and our whole family is there. I'm at work at the military base of any dental clinics, as we are interested in Florida, and I know that my husband is in use. Well, I have no family or someone I know in Florida, I will not be alone when he was stationed. So if you know if this can during their deployment, only with military dental clinics in San Diego Transfer for the moment, and then return to hospitals in Florida, when he comes back? I would like to know this is transmitted in this way. I'm stressed about it and just simply want to understand everything too soon, before you proceed! Because I know I should take both my state and national councils. Someone please help, thank you! :) I appreciate it!

2 comments:

Barry said...

My wife was a dental assistant Marina @ Memphis during my last tour. She was trained there (and very good) set up and put on a Red Cross employee. She received a very nice letter of recommendation if we left.

Kristen said...

Much time with online surveys for free. This is a simple, quick and easy to earn more money. Check this blog for info and proof of payment

http://ExtraMoneyJob.blogspot.com

Post a Comment