Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Grocery Bag Trash Can Is Using Plastic Grocery Bags For Trash Liners, Or To Put Other Garbage In Replacing Or Just Delaying?

Is using plastic grocery bags for trash liners, or to put other garbage in replacing or just delaying? - grocery bag trash can

For years, I have my plastic bags for garbage and shovel for small litter. Is this something that really helps or is it just delay the problem.
I switched to reusable bags for almost everything, but he receives from time to time.

4 comments:

SigGirl said...

The mantra began to reduce, reuse and recycle. Re-use (I am the same) for my cat, and it is a good thing.

whsgreen... said...

Yes and yes, help you through the reuse of disposable object, which reduces the amount of plastic bags that you buy. However, you also have the problem of delay only. We have all survived before the people get plastic waste coating and indoor cats. I do not wear a shirt, I'll take the power from the garbage and funky, so I wash him quickly. I'm trying to get fluids into something like a package of food before I throw the dog and shovel and directly into the dump, plastic is not necessary, you can clean the mud or in the newspaper, or any other use of the bags that are not recycled bread bags, produce bags (I also switched to reusable), etc.

PearlSea said...

Line your litter box clean with old newspapers.
Then pour the new material in the upper layer.
If you change the litter and without plastic.
Use rubber gloves to clean reusable.
Use of biodegradable plastic bags or bags that of employment, are made of corn starch / potato / tapioca.

With the purchase of disposable plates, spoons / cups / forks, etc. ..
Go for the friendly soil.

Blame Bush said...

Yes, stop driving your car. That makes more difference.

Post a Comment