Sunday, January 31, 2010

Forced To Strip In Car Car Body Work, Bolt Was Stripped Had To Use A Drill To Get It Out, Was From A Rearview With A TORX Bit?

Car body work, Bolt was stripped had to use a drill to get it out, was from a rearview with a TORX bit? - forced to strip in car

The creature had had moved Bolt was removed with a drill, a mirror with a TORX bit, I ended up drilling the screw, I can now have a bolt hole in my metal, I would like to reiterate my mirror, but I can until I can get the bolt to remain in the security gap.

Well anyway now I thought, get some epoxy and fill the hole and waited to be set later, and this time saw redrill epoxy instead of trying to push the screw metel

Is this a good choice?

strong enough to hold the mirror?

Or how about Bondo lol?
Or what would you recommend?

3 comments:

Rouse said...

Epoxy is not likely to hold ... Changes that are not maintained. It seems that the screw is essentially drawing on the sheet. If possible, use one size of screw holes in the mirror assembly and use of self-esteem. If this is not possible and the metal is thick enough, insert a screw, like the first answer says it should work.

When the metal body is thin, and you can have a bigger screw, a block can work in metal. They come in metal or plastic (I use metal), and into a larger hole.

ruthless... said...

The so-called spiral helli try, it is a threaded sleeve that is inserted into the hole the size of the envelope, then put the screws correctly. Good luck, I'll bet you the tools now learned hu

ruthless... said...

The so-called spiral helli try, it is a threaded sleeve that is inserted into the hole the size of the envelope, then put the screws correctly. Good luck, I'll bet you the tools now learned hu

Post a Comment