Friday, December 11, 2009

Night Calls Granath Torrent What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Late At Night?

What does it mean when a guy calls you late at night? - night calls granath torrent

Well theres two guys who do it and [Michael] calls only at night [at times ridiculous, even five famous clock in the morning], and sometimes texts me during the day, and another [John], and he and I used to be closely old-fashioned, but almost no longer talk to each other, and he calls me randomly [only in the night] and texts me the best of friends?
Why did you call me close so late and not John want to return? Thank you (:

2 comments:

shengjie... said...

means that they ******

girly said...

I found that people are looking to the end of the night, looking for a hook or sumthin random. What U DNT enough to think, speak during the day, ur like the last, is in the mind so that they call at odd hours underground cuz thats when sleep is all. Sorry, but this seems to be the reason w / kids.

Post a Comment