Thursday, December 17, 2009

Biggest Girl Wedgie Picked On In Front Of Girl I Like. (tighty Whities Mistake?)?

Picked on in front of girl I like. (tighty whities mistake?)? - biggest girl wedgie

This happened a few days ago.

Ok, while I was there to talk to the girl at the beginning of the day. I had my pants, black Adidas tracksuit. Unfortunately hadnt pulled the cord tight, and end up getting my pants. There should be a big deal, but the size of today's reading of gray "Hanes' followed by the white cloth will be displayed. I was wearing my tighty whiti. Generally not used on days when there is no gym. She began to crack, and I quickly covered my pants and walked away. I was a few yards to the end of the day he was intercepted by three people. tends to dominate and tighty whiti raised high on his back and hung from the top in his locker. It's embarrassing to go with them to head the ticket and ask the others to leave me alone. while laughing at me, though.

Have I lost my chance with her?
And what do I do with underwear? Because yesterday I still angry wedgie tighty whiti

15 comments:

girl said...

awwww you're so Adorkable! But this story is true or just someone joking? If it really is, do not worry! The feeling of shame. I was wrong and stupid to make fun of you, and maybe she is not want anyone to be happy first. Have you ever thought about it? Why do we love someone, it means, and I think they're better than you, and then they laugh at you? My opinion is that this girl to be overcome, I saw the ugly person she really is, and find a girl who is beautiful inside and out!

Pat M said...

You can try to use the drawers to colred or crushed. Another thing you can do is tell a teacher, but surely that could be accused of being a spy. Or you can share with him, and eventually disappear. This never happened to me, if I find anything better, sorry. Good luck.

McKenzie Elise 9-1-09 said...

You must want to do with it! She laughs at you. You do not want to be with someone, you want someone who will stand up for you. And for those children to sit still in their underwear .. likely to feel their own insecurities important reason is the need to please. His time of thugs comes .. and after they leave their underwear, questions of their sexuality! Or an adult. Good Luck

Michelle said...

Unfortunately we had to go through it, but if you remain calm and mature enough in this respect, I like than others. Do not try to get back, or the boys or something. So make sure and learn to laugh at themselves. (Yes, they are the best boxer)

Laura W said...

No, not lose with it a chance because of this incident.

If so, the girl is not worth a serious relationship with.

For the record, but most girls like boxers on a man. : D

John P said...

You still have the same opportunities as before, should probably wear boxers now, but no matter when you get in your pants always embarressing

tmorrow4... said...

yes, I would switch to boxers, or at least boxer briefs. And I'm sure if we will be that a recall (I hope).

James S said...

If your smart you can use to your advantage

"Babe" said...

Boxers wear, and I was able to laugh at people because I thought it would be nice because he will get his chance to defend

theartis... said...

Now you talk like before. If shes certainly prevent shes not!

cocolope... said...

ohh wow, I'm serious, if something bad for you. Just do not wear tighty whiti more

Teresa M said...

Simply using them to remember and to forget after all

grand lake bum said...

Child wedgie!

Ollie W said...

where hunters! and after a while I do not know, and you have your chance

emmett's girl :) said...

If your nice ... no! :)
Crush happened Seriously, if this is my, I could laugh, but still luv him:)

Post a Comment