Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kidney Disease More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Have Any Information On How To Live More Comfortably With Polycystic Kidney Disease?

Does anyone have any information on how to live more comfortably with polycystic kidney disease? - kidney disease more condition_symptoms

My father suffered from PKD now.Even for about 5 years analgesics helps us not pain.He can not work due to pain he is, and nobody wants to hire someone to trucks that currently drive meds.He pain was so depressed thinking that my mother down the left, because he no income comes to the rescue with a bills.He tryed a disability, but evil has signed it. There is relief of pain he is in the newspaper? What can you do to live with less pain?

2 comments:

mrelert said...

It also has PKD, and I will be at the stage 5 (dialysis to begin soon), I discovered that a strict diet, that protein is limited (30 g / day) and phosphorus useful. Avoid foods such as nuts, seeds, all dairy products, whole grains, bananas and citrus fruits. Beer is one of the worst offenders. Be careful not anemic by iron substitutions (such as sugar molasses) I was pointed out to avoid shaking not drive (cycling, horse riding and carriage rides long Bumby)

okarol said...

You know what your kidney? I do not think that it is usually painful, unless you have an infection that must be addressed immediately. Are you in the U.S.? If my father would have liked the idea of him exploring a living donor as soon as possible. So, do not give a disability, no hope that I will be denied, but you have to sit down and sexy! My sister and my brother has polycystic kidneys (it is hereditary, my father) and be fine as long as you keep your blood pressure under control. Good luck!

Post a Comment