Sunday, December 20, 2009

Deodorant Products Are Bears Attracted To Scented Body Products Like Lotion, Shampoo, And Deodorant?

Are bears attracted to scented body products like lotion, shampoo, and deodorant? - deodorant products

I'm happy about camping in bear territory in Northern California. I've heard that bears are attracted to scented lotions and shampoos. I am working in the bath and body, so that most of the body and hair products that I use, organic and smell the real thing. Like any other truck that I will not be attacked by a bear.

5 comments:

Pili said...

Yes, it's true. I remember very well when I went camping at Palomar Mountain in Southern CA told us try to use scented products, since bears are attracted by the faint smell of shampoo. They are also attracted by scents, so keep candy around.

Olga said...

Oh yes, they even have their own brand :-)
http://www.bear-haven.com/Page3.html

I also assume that the make-up and lipstick :-)

amiboo said...

Is completely will be attracted by something. Keep them out of their tent!

ooooo said...

to ward off bears use salmon oil, it works like clockwork, just rub all sure that the smell of his brand

sey_x3 said...

Yes.
Things are safe and have no smell.

Post a Comment