Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Canker Sore Treatment More Condition_symptoms Treatment For Canker Sore?

Treatment for canker sore? - canker sore treatment more condition_symptoms

I have a very bad cancer on my gums pain in the back of my mouth. I much cancer, but this is rare. It is a circle, like most cold sores, one line. And it is really bad. I've never had a cancerous sore that situation. It's hard for me to open my mouth or speak for them. I put "Zilactin" there, which helps the pain temporarily, but only back and realized that my pain was bleeding ulcer. I do not know what to do. I have tried salt water already. Is there anything else I can use?

4 comments:

Willow (◣_◢) said...

I also cancer. I bought things from Walgreens called Kanka, Sting, if you then put in a second, then you are completely asleep and lasts longer. Also healthy for you, the choke will be gone within 1-3 days.

Willow (◣_◢) said...

I also cancer. I bought things from Walgreens called Kanka, Sting, if you then put in a second, then you are completely asleep and lasts longer. Also healthy for you, the choke will be gone within 1-3 days.

James said...

A car and medical treatment for the fungus. You can be one of them. Here are some tips for self-care at home.
• Try your mouth with a solution of ½ teaspoon of salt in 8 ounces of water rinse solution.
• Another mixture that may be useful, is 1-2 tablespoons of Maalox mixed with half a teaspoon of liquid Benadryl (Benadryl). Swish a tablespoon in the mouth and spat. This can be four times per day.
• A number of drugs available without a prescription, for example), (Calamox calamine lotion.
• Liquids or ointments with ingredients such as an anesthetic benzocaine (Anbesol, Orajel, Orabase, Zilactin-B alleviate Tanaco) the symptoms of cancer sores.

Jenny Bolton said...

Prick with a toothpick. On the first really hurt, but in the coming weeks you will feel better.

Post a Comment