Monday, February 8, 2010

Pictures Of Tonsil Stoe Tonsil Looks To Be Hanging By A Strand, Medical Emergency?

Tonsil looks to be hanging by a strand, medical emergency? - pictures of tonsil stoe

My friend is the amygdala seems to be hanging by a son only tissue in the neck. I asked a doctor, talk a little disadvantage. I am a little worried about what might be. I have tried to describe images, which seems to find to see if I can talk to him on a date, but no luck. Everything you tend to find that pictures of tonsil stones and other infections, or require that swollen tonsils with white spots. If anyone knows what that be, please, please link to information about me as soon as possible could. I need convincing as possible get to go see a doctor.

4 comments:

Cristal said...

It seems so strange. I remain to kiss or have sex until she went to see a doctor. Good luck!

InFamous said...

pick that damn check out
Ull, or swallow at the end or something

MHnurseC said...

Before he answered, I know how it happened? The almonds are rooted in the rule, to the bottom of the gorge. When you view the area, the uvula, at the top and the tonsils are on both sides and back are also integrated in the region.

So something had to happen, and the best thing to do is go to the emergency room quickly.

sft said...

Are you sure it's a hanging almonds? The tonsils are two masses of pink, red cloth on both sides of the back of the neck. What color is it? It's more like the situation could be suspended by the amygdala, rather than the amygdala itself - perhaps similar to what people say about this topic: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php ...
She did not say if it bothers you - you have other symptoms such as sore throat?

Post a Comment