Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Favorita Sopa Opera No One Can Help Me, Can They?

No one can help me, can they? - a favorita sopa opera

The last two times I have asked this question, I start believing zero (zip) Answers to that are the answers totally demeaning and wrong, or simply not represented. Thus, even if he did not know is correct or not, just something like PPL plz, so I know I can help, but simply unable or unwilling.

1) I'll tell you how they prepared my favorite soup.
2) First, buy the plants.
3) You must peppers, garlic and onions.
4) they are clean.
5) Fill the pot with water.
6) Boil water for five minutes.
7) Salt.
8) Chop garlic and peppers.
9) The Onion.
10) Place in pot.

1 comment:

♥ Clarissa ♥ {newpicture} said...

5) It is "fill" instead of "filling", which sounds better and is logical.
6) It is "cooking for five minutes."

And the rest is good. Hope this helps:]

Post a Comment