Saturday, February 13, 2010

After Interview Send Email For Brochure Okay To Send An Email Thank You Letter After Second Interview?

Okay to send an email thank you letter after second interview? - after interview send email for brochure

Hello,

I recently had a telephone conversation with a hiring manager. After the phone conversation, I sent an email to thank him. A few days later I was asked to come in a second interview with him and the team. Now I send a mail to the auditor or the manager, and I can send a note via e-mail? Also in attendance were two of the survey of the various states and could get his name. "The e-mail handlers using his full name?

2 comments:

aliciali... said...

I do not think that an e-mail thank you ... possibly the best in the correct action again, got a second interview, the first time Yes, go ahead and call the name of the hiring manager, politely explain that you send a thank you email and unfortunately, like, they have not their names. The person you see, like a great prospect who will try to do the job. Good luck, I hope to enjoy the work and!

zariham said...

Contact you for your interest, it is good to have a short e-mail note, you say, know how much you appreciate the opportunity and hope. than with a permanent connection and a better relationship between you and considered it.

Post a Comment