Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Nail Polish To Use For Konad I Use Finger-nail Polish Back To Back To Back Now My Nails Are Stained.?

I use finger-nail polish back to back to back now my nails are stained.? - another nail polish to use for konad

As mentioned earlier, I would like the color and when I retire and others are lined, and have been for so long. My nails have never been painted. I knew that there were no spots on the nails. When I noticed that my nails were painted, but I took the color and I disappeared for a week and I'm exhausted. Cloves 1) The yellow tent is uncomfortable and 2) without a coat or a girl unmanicured are ugly to me. Yellow is just as if he had smoked for several years, it is not so badly stained. Is there anyway I can not let my nails flawless colorless, until the stain disappears?

No comments:

Post a Comment