Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dramamine More Drug_uses What Should I Do? Tell Someone?

What should I do? Tell Someone? - dramamine more drug_uses

My friend and I are 15 We are friends forever, and are intelligent. My friend goes into other questionable conduct in and out with the wrong people, we will proceed to high school. Today, I have not confessed drug Dramamine in this weekend. It took about 10 pills over the recommended dose. I am concerned I am happy about his health. Should I tell his parents, my parents? I want to be sure, but I will not betray their trust. I also misuse of prescription drugs can sometimes lead to a serious drug.

3 comments:

Rich said...

Sit down and tell them you're on the wrong track. Share resolve it, or whether to say .... in their own interest. Good luck *

peanutgi... said...

You're a good friend first. You should tell your parents and ask them to please talk with your parents. She gets angry with you, but you realize later that he has done, because you're his best friend.
I am very glad that girl in the world, how to be better than knowing this path, and beware of your friends. You do not know now, but when she's really lucky that I have a friend like you.

Tell your parents immediately, good luck and God bless

SAT said...

Write him at first. You need to tell the girl that was formerly sales and are free to the concerns you. Just because it OTC does not mean you have no negative effects on vital organs, which could cause temp. or perm. Damage.

Be honest with her. Tell him I love him way too much to throw them their lives.

When you get to choose your parents, be prepared to lose a friend. But if she refuses to stop, that you may have no other choice.

Good luck. He is happy to have a friend like you.

Post a Comment